THE XL FITTED CLOTH DIAPER is suitable from the 6th month of age until the very end of diaper period.
Supplied WITHOUT diaper inserts.
The diapers are manufactured in Slovakia with the use of certified materials only. We use bamboo terry for their production.
The XL fitted diaper is convenient especially for older kids and lasts till potty training period. The diaper is big enough to replace the night diaper. Our fitted panty is offered without insert, so it’s completely up to you whether you use it by itself or by adding an insert for longer walks or turn it into a super absorbent night diaper. We do not recommend any diaper inserts until the age of 6 months.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ONE-SIZE DIAPER AND XL:
- OS diaper je 47 cm long with elastic bands suitable for thigh width of a newborn as well as a two-year-old. Can be used from the 1st month of age, for tinier kids until diaper free period.
- XL diaper is 50 cm long and its elastic band fits chubbier thighs or older toddlers that need their time with potty training. We recommend it from 6th month of age until the end of diaper period, even for “chunky” kids.
WHY TO BUY:
- Made in Slovakia
- Gentle on your child’s skin
- Designed print
- Day/ night/ newborn in one
- 1200 washes durability
- No need to purchase the whole diaper set
- Fine elastic bands
- Non-irritable Velcro
- Touch layer: 50% bio cotton + 30% bamboo + 20% hemp
- Middle layer (absorbent material): 80% cotton+20% polyester (poly-cotton blend)
- Decorative material (baby plush): 80% cotton + 20% polyester (outer layer)
- Decorative material (design knitwear): 95% cotton + 5% elastane (design knitwear)
HOW TO USE THE FITTED DIAPER:
The diaper can be supported by additional square diaper or insert. Its improved cut and adjusted shape suits both small babies and big runners. The inner absorbent materials are always the same – heavyweight poly-cotton blend with its high absorbency and very soft bamboo terry as a skin-touch layer. The outer material is utilized with various shades in combination with design knitwear. Our diapers have innovated Velcro closure that doesn’t scratch the surrounding material. Velcro is a closure option that is easy and fast, so both grandma and sleepy dad can do diaper changing.
- The best way to get rid of stains is with bile soap. If you want to keep the diaper for the next generation, keep the diaper in a bucket ideally dry, and wash no later than two days from the day of soiling. Before storing, prewash the diaper from urine and stool! Using separating sheets helps to keep diaper less stained!
- Fitted diaper is essentially an absorbing layer shaped like a diaper but it needs its diaper cover so it doesn’t over-soaks.
- For higher absorbency, you can buy inserts and prefolds for the diaper, but they are not necessary for newborns; they are intended from the 6th month of age.
Material composition may vary slightly.